Being a church member means...
- Entering into a covenant with one another to impact our local community with the good news of Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord.
- We sacrificially give our money, time and talents to support what God is doing through our church.
- We support and nurture one another and our families as we develop spiritually.
- We spend time together in loving fellowship, and we unite to meet each other’s needs.
To learn more, we invite you to review our entire LNBC COVENANT.
Requirements for Membership at LNBC
1. Believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. (John 3:16, Ephesians 2:8-9)
- Confess your faith. (Romans 10:9)
- Repent of your sins. (Acts 3:19)
2. Be baptized by immersion. (Acts 2:38)
3. Agree with and abide by our STATEMENT OF BELIEFS.
4. Complete the New Members Class INTEREST FORM.