At LNBC, we believe that church membership is important.
- Entering into a covenant with one another to impact our local community with the good news of Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord.
- We sacrificially give our money, time and talents to support what God is doing through our church.
- We support and nurture one another and our families as we develop spiritually.
- We spend time together in loving fellowship, and we unite to meet each other’s needs.
To learn more about what it means, we invite you to review our entire church covenant, which can be found HERE.
Requirements for LNBC Membership:
1. Believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. (John 3:16, Ephesians 2:8-9)
– Confess your faith. (Romans 10:9)
– Repent of your sins. (Acts 3:19)
2. Be baptized by immersion. (Acts 2:38)
3. Agree with and abide by our Statement of Beliefs. (View Here)
4. Complete the New Members Class. (Sign up below)
In our New Members class, you will learn about the LNBC vision, the current ministries we support along with the new governance model we have implemented. We will provide a brief history of LNBC and give you various ways on how to connect with people, grow in your walk with Christ and to serve the Lord in your area of spiritual giftedness.